Cosmetic dentistry is a popular choice for those looking to improve their smiles instantly. A beautiful smile can have a positive life-changing effect on your life and overall self-assurance. One of the considerable charms of cosmetic dentistry is that it can customize your smile that you can be genuinely proud of. Cosmetic dentistry helps provide solutions to patients to achieve their desired smiles.
What are the different kinds of services offered in Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Teeth Whitening:This is a standard dental procedure carried out when a person needs to whiten their teeth. Bleaching of the teeth is recommended when you have stained teeth, or you want a whiter shade. Regular food habits can cause discoloration of the teeth. If you drink tea, coffee, soda, or red wine, it can lead to the teeth' discoloration.
- Dental Bonding:These procedures are used to conceal the gap between teeth or change the tooth's shape. Bondings are used when there are small cavities or a need to replace a filling with a tooth-colored filling material. With proper brushing and flossing, bonding can last for several years.
- Dental crowns:It is another cosmetic dentistry procedure used to secure a tooth to give back its regular shape and color. The crowns are often used to protect teeth after a root canal procedure. Dental crowns offer a great alternative to restore a tooth to its proper size, shape, and color. Same-day crowns are also available with 3-D imaging technology.
- Dental Veneers:They are thin pieces of composite material or porcelain utilized to shield the tooth's front surface. They modify the color and shape of a tooth, allowing it to look better. Veneers are applied on discolored, misshapen, cracked, or crooked teeth. Veneers are durable and robust, and you can care for them like your regular teeth.
- Reshaping and Contouring:The smile can look abnormal when the tooth is in an odd shape. The reshaping of a tooth allows a dentist to use tools to smoothen the surface and alter the form of a tooth to make it look pleasanter. The teeth which are chipped or cracked tooth are reshaped and contoured. Bonding can be combined with teeth reshaping to restore a tooth to the proper shape, color, and size.
- Braces: They can straighten the teeth as well as rectify several other oral health issues. Invisalign clear braces can help correct misaligned, overcrowded, and gapped teeth.
Call Pacific Highway Dental at 253.529.9434 or schedule an online appointment to know more about Cosmetic Dentistry.